Specialist Landlord Insurance to help you sleep at night!
Letting a property is a specialised business and needs specific landlord insurance cover. If you let a property but just take out standard insurance in your own name, there’s every chance the insurance company will refuse to pay any claim and you will be out of pocket. Tenants these days are increasingly litigious, so you should be aware of your legal liabilities. If, for example, a tenant was injured by faulty wiring or tripped over a broken floor tile, they could sue for damages.
Our partners at Let Alliance have focused on developing a Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance product that is tailored to meet your requirements, with innovative cover options that are not available with other insurance products. The inclusive benefits are detailed below. You can click on the button to receive an instant quote from Let Alliance.
Unbeatable Benefits at Excellent Premiums
- NIL Excess (£250 & £500 Excess also available)
- Up to £500,000 Buildings Sum Insured as standard (Up to £2million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – No charge!
- Legal Liability Cover up to £5million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by Tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days un-occupancy
- Contents Cover up to £50,000 Sum Insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency Cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Employed, Retired, Student, Self Employed, Local Authority, Asylum Seeker tenants all covered
- Pay monthly policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd
Get an instant quote