Professional Properties is looking to recruit a permanent, full time person to join the successful, friendly and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will be travelling to and inspecting residential properties throughout the area to collate reports on the property’s condition. Experience would be an advantage but is not essential. The role also includes accompanying potential tenants to view properties that they are looking to rent and potential buyers looking for a new property to purchase.
– Travelling to different properties in the Derby and Burton area.
– Producing highly accurate descriptions of all the items in the property and the condition of the property using software on an iPad.
– Taking photographs within the properties.
– Recording meter readings.
– Meeting tenants, landlords and property managers.
– Ad-hoc Administrative duties.
– Excellent Administrative, Customer Service and communication skills.
– Fully IT literate and knowledge of how to use an iPad.
– A very good eye for detail and be able to write and speak descriptively.
– Punctual and reliable.
– Good time, self-management and organisational skills.
– Smartly dressed and professional appearance.
– Enjoy working with and meeting people.
– Full clean driving licence.
– A company car will be provided.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com
We recruit on ATTITUDE… we can teach the ABILITY!